100 HOURS MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING IN INDIA
LEARN TO MEDITATE – LEARN TO TEACH
This training is offered by Holistic Yoga School. It’s a is offering a 100 hours professional, scientific, structured yet playful program of Meditation Teacher Training in India based on ancient philosophy and modern psychosomatic tools.
This meditation training course is special. You learn to Meditate. You learn various powerful and impactful meditations. And you learn to teach these meditations. ‘You gain the expertise to successfully conduct and organize meditation courses. Along with this, you will also gain the insight and light to invoke that mystical medtitativeness in your own group. Basically, you don’t just teach but you inflame the others with that fire of meditative transformation.
You not only be learning some main meditations but also provided texts on many others that can be used later after the course.
You will also getting to learn various methodologies that are next steps to acquiring the mediation skills. Methodologies are methods to keep, retain and remain in a meditative state on the inside while being in the world and worldly situations. The meditations taught are multidimensional. They deal with multiple aspects of human evolution. The techniques that you will learn will make you aware of your body, mind, emotions and being in a unparalleled manner.
This meditation teacher training on India is not only a learning process to become a teacher by giving you the expertise and confidence to lead classes, conduct retreats and workshops but, it is also a beautiful retreat for yourself. You can choose to participate it as a training course or just even as a retreat. This course aims not only to bring peace, tranquility, meditativeness, silence, bliss, joy, serenity, calmness, euphoria, excitement in daily life, improved sensitivity, high energy level, confidence and fearlessness but also improves the physical wellness in a overall way. You will feel more healthy, body becomes more flexible, freedom from certain pains and psychosomatic ailments and improvement in health. Plus, you get the skillset to share the same to others and lead your own classes. Basically by the end of this meditation course in Goa, you will have gained the state to share the wisdom and light.
Highlights of Our Meditation Teacher Training ?
“To learn Meditation, you don’t need to be anything else other then what you already are”
Through your studies and practice covered in the meditation teacher training course, you will learn
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS TEACHER TRAINING ?
Though the course is a training to become a Meditation teacher the program is an opportunity for growth for everyone and anyone can join this course. The course is specially helpful to
- Anyone who is looking to share silence and bliss to the world.
- Anyone who is new to the Meditations and wish to learn more of them and bout them.
- Anyone who is already practicing Meditation and also wants to teach others.
- Yoga Teachers
- Healers and Therapists.
- Persons in the Medical Profession
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers.
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapits
- School teachers and administrators
- Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Practitioners.
- Creative and Artists.
- Dancers & Musicians
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine Professionals
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone from any profession looking to develop skills to be relaxed and more efficient in the4r working environment
- Individuals with an interest to grow and be more social and loving.
- Individuals looking to share and evolve the humans by offering classes and lessons in meditation.
- Individuals looking for career change and want to be a in a profession that brings joy, bliss, silence and lovingness to others.
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation.
- Individuals who wish to help the community and bring love and kindness with healing.
- NOTE : Along with this there will be other scientific meditations, healing modalities, lectures, general discussions and much more in meditation training in India.
THE COURSE PROGRAM CURRICULUM
- Various ancient meditations along with Techniques from Vedas, techniques from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra ( the treatise of Shiva) and modern meditative tools.
- Methodolgies that can be used to retain a constant meditative state. This helps to not just meditate at certain time and keep the meditativeness in all aspects of life.
- Alchemy, simplified Anatomy and physiology of our self to enhance the knowledge that can bring true body & mind wellness.
- Meditation science. Understanding the meditation as a science.
- Getting the understanding of the different type of meditations and learning them.
Silence, awareness, watchfillness, peace, tranquality, serentnity and stillness Meditations.
Chakra activation, Chakra healing, Kundalini Meditations.
HEALING THE SELF AND OTHERS.
- The students are also provided Meditations and Methodologies that creats, retains and enhances- happiness – blissfulness, love – compassion, totality – intensity, centering – sharpening, celebrativenss – enthusiasmness.
- Lectures and discussions of Ancient Indian and Asian Treatises.
- Lectures on understanding psychosomatic problems, bipolar disorder, manic attacks, borderline personality, narcissism, split personality, ADHD, Traumas, Conditioning, patterns and characteristic bondages.
- Ayurvedic Characteristic concepts and Ayurvedic Psychological understanding.
- Dealing with different personalities as a teacher.
- Using meditations as a therapeutic process in certain cases.
- Structuring and sequencing.
- Styles and techniques of meditation. Using opportunities, events,happenings, activities, desires,needs and other human emotions as tools to meditate.
- Establishing yourself as a teacher.
- Teaching ethics and skills.
- Climbing the steps of meditative growth.